FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Expressing Yourself with R with Hadley Wickham
- Fighting Proud: the untold story of the gay men who served in two world wars
- Engaging Communities in Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism: Women, Peace and Security in practice in Pakistan
- What Goes Around, Comes Around: fluctuations in the popularity of Keynesian economics
LIF photos from Flickr
Monthly Archives: July 2013
I received a note through the door yesterday giving 24 hours notice of yet more local film crews, this time filming in Carey Street, Lincoln’s Inn Fields , Serle Street and Portugal Street. I have spoken with the location manager. There … Continue reading
A remarkable crowd gathered apparently spontaneously in Lincoln’s Inn Fields last night to protest the death of a cyclist on High Holborn.
The air ambulance attended today following a collision between a cyclist and a construction lorry on High Holborn near the junction with Kingsway. Sadly this turned out to be fatal for the cyclist and the helicopter took off apparently empty.
At about 0930 the London air ambulance landed in the Fields