A big crane is coming in to dismantle, at last the site offices for the Africa House project on Gate Street. The West side of the Fields will be closed over the weekend 15-16 June with no access from Remnant Street. Access will have to be via Sardinia Street and the Chancery Lane system.
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What Does Brexit Mean To You?
- Hard Truths: An Exhibition of Prize-Winning Photography from The New York Times
- National Populism: the revolt against liberal democracy
- Do the Migrations of the Past have Lessons for Today?
- Into the Hands of the Soldiers: freedom and chaos in Egypt and the Middle East
- Samuel Coleridge-Taylor (1875-1912): the life of a black British composer
LIF photos from Flickr