A big crane is coming in to dismantle, at last the site offices for the Africa House project on Gate Street. The West side of the Fields will be closed over the weekend 15-16 June with no access from Remnant Street. Access will have to be via Sardinia Street and the Chancery Lane system.
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Giving Peace a Chance: from the League of Nations to Greenham Common
- Welfare After Beveridge: dependence
- What Have We Learnt From The Financial Crisis
- Castalian String Quartet
- The Great Delusion: liberal dreams and international realities
- Market Exuberance and Exploiting Legal Norms in Real Estate Finance – 'Twas Ever Thus?
LIF photos from Flickr