A big crane is coming in to dismantle, at last the site offices for the Africa House project on Gate Street. The West side of the Fields will be closed over the weekend 15-16 June with no access from Remnant Street. Access will have to be via Sardinia Street and the Chancery Lane system.
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A Time for Revolutions: Making the Welfare State
- Behind the Indian Boom: Inequality and Resistance at the heart of economic growth
- The Origins of Happiness: Andrew Marr in conversation with Richard Layard
- How to Fight Climate Change: economic and technical challenges
- Nation Branding and Nation Competitiveness: implications for Greece
- Being Alone
LIF photos from Flickr