A big crane is coming in to dismantle, at last the site offices for the Africa House project on Gate Street. The West side of the Fields will be closed over the weekend 15-16 June with no access from Remnant Street. Access will have to be via Sardinia Street and the Chancery Lane system.
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Giving Peace a Chance: from the League of Nations to Greenham Common
- Bearing Witness: The ethics and practice of conflict reporting in South Sudan
- Emilia: Q & A with the writer
- Media Representations of Human Trafficking: Even When I Fall screening
- Occult Features of Anarchism: with attention to the conspiracy of kings and the conspiracy of the peoples
- Cryptocurrencies: the issue of scalability
LIF photos from Flickr