English Heritage consulted local people in 2008 about their original plans for the Fields – the plans that Camden is now pressing ahead with. The workshops revealed concerns about removal of the railings. Two of the three workshop groups saw the removal of the railings as a weakness or a threat. The English Heritage record of the workshop is scanned in the images below (click to make them bigger).
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Giving Peace a Chance: from the League of Nations to Greenham Common
- Welfare After Beveridge: dependence
- What Have We Learnt From The Financial Crisis
- Castalian String Quartet
- The Great Delusion: liberal dreams and international realities
- Market Exuberance and Exploiting Legal Norms in Real Estate Finance – 'Twas Ever Thus?
LIF photos from Flickr