English Heritage consulted local people in 2008 about their original plans for the Fields – the plans that Camden is now pressing ahead with. The workshops revealed concerns about removal of the railings. Two of the three workshop groups saw the removal of the railings as a weakness or a threat. The English Heritage record of the workshop is scanned in the images below (click to make them bigger).
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A Time for Revolutions: Making the Welfare State
- Behind the Indian Boom: Inequality and Resistance at the heart of economic growth
- The Origins of Happiness: Andrew Marr in conversation with Richard Layard
- How to Fight Climate Change: economic and technical challenges
- Nation Branding and Nation Competitiveness: implications for Greece
- Being Alone
LIF photos from Flickr