English Heritage consulted local people in 2008 about their original plans for the Fields – the plans that Camden is now pressing ahead with. The workshops revealed concerns about removal of the railings. Two of the three workshop groups saw the removal of the railings as a weakness or a threat. The English Heritage record of the workshop is scanned in the images below (click to make them bigger).
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- What Does Brexit Mean To You?
- Hard Truths: An Exhibition of Prize-Winning Photography from The New York Times
- National Populism: the revolt against liberal democracy
- Do the Migrations of the Past have Lessons for Today?
- Into the Hands of the Soldiers: freedom and chaos in Egypt and the Middle East
- Samuel Coleridge-Taylor (1875-1912): the life of a black British composer
LIF photos from Flickr