English Heritage consulted local people in 2008 about their original plans for the Fields – the plans that Camden is now pressing ahead with. The workshops revealed concerns about removal of the railings. Two of the three workshop groups saw the removal of the railings as a weakness or a threat. The English Heritage record of the workshop is scanned in the images below (click to make them bigger).
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Giving Peace a Chance: from the League of Nations to Greenham Common
- Bearing Witness: The ethics and practice of conflict reporting in South Sudan
- Emilia: Q & A with the writer
- Media Representations of Human Trafficking: Even When I Fall screening
- Occult Features of Anarchism: with attention to the conspiracy of kings and the conspiracy of the peoples
- Cryptocurrencies: the issue of scalability
LIF photos from Flickr