One of the lovely things about Lincoln’s Inn Fields is the huge diversity of people who use the place. This young man, we understand from his friends habitually uses the railings for support when out walking as you can see in the photo. Sadly if the railings are removed by Camden Council this won’t be so easy to do.
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A Time for Revolutions: Making the Welfare State
- Behind the Indian Boom: Inequality and Resistance at the heart of economic growth
- The Origins of Happiness: Andrew Marr in conversation with Richard Layard
- How to Fight Climate Change: economic and technical challenges
- Nation Branding and Nation Competitiveness: implications for Greece
- Being Alone
LIF photos from Flickr