The Fields were invaded by a hundred or so tweed-wearers on bicycles today from the London Tweed Run. It was all quite surreal with penny-farthings a plenty.
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- A Time for Revolutions: Making the Welfare State
- Behind the Indian Boom: Inequality and Resistance at the heart of economic growth
- The Origins of Happiness: Andrew Marr in conversation with Richard Layard
- How to Fight Climate Change: economic and technical challenges
- Nation Branding and Nation Competitiveness: implications for Greece
- Being Alone
LIF photos from Flickr