There is a major fire on Kingsway underneath 45-49 Kingsway, Civil Aviation Authority House, formerly Space House, to some a modern architectural marvel. The fire started at about 1330 apparently mildly (small amount of smoke coming from vent in pavement) and got much much worse over the following hours. The electricity sub station for the area is to the rear of the building and the power was all off locally at about 1430. The police have no cordoned off access to the Fields from the East as heavy smoke is drifting across Kingsway. Many local offices have closed.
FLIF Founder Members
Covent Garden Community Association
The Royal College of Surgeons
Sir John Soane's Museum
The Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
The London School of Economics and Political Science
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Can National Politics Still Support International Integration? The Case of the EU
- Unrequited Love
- You Are Being Tracked, Evaluated and Sold: an analysis of digital inequalities
- Can Technology Fix Nigeria
- Multilateralism Under Attack: UK, USA and the others
- Journey Behind the Lines of Jihad: a conversation with Souad Mekhennet
LIF photos from Flickr